Life in all fairness
I honestly do not remember the last time I posted something really personal here. Everytime I start typing and constructing words, I begin to think twice and close my laptop, do something else. I kinda felt like I didn’t need to write anything anymore, because of my incredibly hectic schedule. But here I am now- my fingers trying to keep up on what comes out of my head.
Life in all fairness was good for the past 6 months. I graduated from college, got a job in my field, spent two months in the Philippines, got back in Edmonton then moved to a new condo with my boyfriend. Not to mention gigs in and out of the city. Also, I got a St. Bernard puppy to take care of and call family.
These are things that keep me busy everyday. I am still in the process of adjusting, becoming more independent and being responsible of my own life. And so far, I am loving it. I am thankful that these things are happening right now, for I believe that we don’t really learn till we get to experience it. I feel so blessed, and I hope to reward myself soon.
Good vibes. I hope this goes the same for you guys too. :)
Here it is! My first make up vlog! What do you guys think? :)
Three days since I saw le bf. We’re both busy, him with work and me with my practicum (yey I started practicum na at the hospital last Monday!) so we don’t get to see each other na. I super miss him, kase naman if you think about it, we only live in one city, we can always see each other but our schedule won’t cope up with that. And plus, I live south and he lives northwest so mejo half an hour talaga ang drive from there to here. I just don’t get it why sometimes super tinatamad sya magdrive samantalang ako I bus all the time to go visit him e waley naman akong reklamo. Choslita. :))
Anyway I just wanted to ask help from all of you guys; it’s our birthday next week: him on the 3rd and I want to get him a gift he would never forget. Can you guys think of anything? It would really mean a lot if you respond. Thanks so much and I hope to hear from you guys soon! Tsup tsup!!!
Wednesday in Bullets
- Decided to stay home today and finish my school work here. I figured I can’t really review in school so might as well just stay in till I go to work.
- The weather is starting to feel gloomy. It’s been raining since last week and the weekend was chilly. We still get a few sunshines on random days but mostly it’s cold. I wonder if we’re gonna have a long winter this year.
- A few more months til my sister and I’s flight to Philippines is approaching and we’re very very excited. This will be one of the most epic vacations we will ever have because this is our first out of the country trip together. I mean, Philippines will always be our home but right now we consider it as a place to chill, party, relax and enjoy ourselves. My sister deserves it; she’s been working so hard for this vacation to happen. I’ve been cooking lots of plans for us when we get there since it’s my sister’s first time alone (without parents) in Manila. And of course, it will be our first time in Boracay and we’re very excited :)
- I can’t believe I’m really graduating. Finally, after so long, I get to have a diploma. I start practicum in two weeks, and I’m scared as fuck. The only thing that gets me going besides the diploma is the graduation ceremony itself and of course the grad photos. I’ve never had a graduation picture in high school, and in college when I was in UP (coz I didn’t finish) so this forthcoming grad pictorial would be very special. I just don’t know what kind of creative shot should I make. Help? :)
- I’ll be in tumblr for a few hours today, so feel free to give me a shout. Hae a good Wednesday y’all :)
"Last year lang nasa Pilipinas ako."
Quick look on my life in bullets:
- I haven’t blogged in ages! I guess I had a life lately. :))
- All updates in my blog are about food and other instagram photos I post online. It’s a shame that I don’t have enough time to update my blog when all I say in my head everytime something awesome happens is “I gotta tumblr that shit, yo,”. :))
- About the latter (food porn on instagram), I am loving being a food conoisseur! Going to lots of restaurants is one of the things I love to do and I enjoy it so much! I just can’t believe I still haven’t gone to a lot of restaurants here in Edmonton but there’s still lots of time to do that :)
- The boy and I broke up recently. We’re still not talking but I guess it’s fine this way. Time will tell when we’ll be okay and I hope someday if we crossed paths we could smile back at each other. :) I already accepted everything that has happened. It still hurts that we ended up this way but I just don’t want to prolong the agony and I don’t want to hurt him anymore. Long distance relationship is really hard, and we just had enough. It’s time for us to move on and be happy. :)
- I feel unbelievably happy with my friends around. They’ve stayed through thick and thin and I saw how we guys grew together. I just feel so glad I have them instead of a bunch of unreal ones. I’m probably certain we’ll have a blast this year! :)
- I just can’t wait for summer! <3
LOVE IS ..
Best Bible quote of all time (1Corinthians 13:4)
I hope everyone internalizes the meaning of this Bible verse. I’m not really a Bible person, nor a churchy yfc for that matter, but this is one thing in this Holy book I firmly believe in.
The look of someone who just got a job
One of the craziest nights of 2011. There were 5 of us who went out that night while others were sleeping soundly at the hotel. Us 5 decided to still go out and party although we were pretty much exhausted from the long drive, some other shit and touring the city for that whole day.
The Lamplighter’s Pub was awesome. That night Mostly Marley, a reggae band was playing. Great band, I must say. We had so much fun, got lots of booze intake then walked back to the hotel while doing crazy stuff. That night was definitely one of those nights we have got to remember.
Taken at Gastown, Vancouver, British Columbia, December 2011.
Brought to you by Vancouver, British Columbia, 2011
Have a prosperous Year of the Dragon, y’all! ‘Tis my year so it better be good :D